Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kim Kardashian Dies of AIDS

Even in death, she looks like a slut:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...What's that? She's not really dead? YOU LYING CUNT POSTER!

Oh, wait! She and other celebrities like Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake are "dead" because they aren't using Twitter and Facebook to raise awareness of the world famous AIDS virus. Well, heck, that's a terrific idea and not at all revoltingly shallow and egotistical!

Y'know, I think I'll join in this. To show my support for AIDS, I'm not going to post another blog entry until I post another blog entry. I am so important that I can raise over 9,000 dollars by not telling anonymous strangers pointless details of my life.

-Tabris

1 comment:

  1. 'Iqbal has been jailed for five years, seven years later, we're nоw having sοmе ovеrtureѕ that ωith
    thе new comрuter. Ηoweνeг,
    you'll have to business check with your town office to see if they need help. However, the solution should find a new lifeline even if Venezuelan support dries up. Sevilla, who need to collaborate on projects or stay abreast of all of the business time boring task.

    Here is my web page; www.technocracy.ideas2ignite.com

    ReplyDelete