Monday, June 13, 2011

My Thoughts on Lulz Sec

"We were going to keep this little treasure chest to ourselves, but it appears the hand has been bitten. Say your prayers, Brink users. >:]" "Big lulz coming up in the near future. Time to show these bitches how it's done. #Brink #Bethesda #ZeniMax"


Oh no! I'm mocking some kids who spend time learning computer shit just about anyone can learn nowadays! Now I'm gonna get my password guessed hacked! And that's totally impressive nowadays, because nothing has changed since the 1990s! I'm in so much trouble when they randomly stumble across this blog out of pure luck and give a rat's ass! Then I'll lose this blog I occasionally post on when I feel like and have nothing better to do forever!

Good thing I know how to close web browsers or there'd be no escape!

Update: LulzSec has disbanded...which means, one or two guys got bored or (much more likely) quit because one of the little punks got caught, and the rest abandoned him and quickly ran away like the pathetic losers that they are (which just amuses the living crap out of me):

"For the past 50 days we've been disrupting and exposing corporations, governments, often the general population itself, and quite possibly everything in between, just because we could. All to selflessly entertain others--vanity, fame, recognition, all of these things are shadowed by our desire for that which we all love."

I knew their reason was something stupid like this. Back in the 1990s, when the internet was some dark and mysterious thing, that little speech might have meant something. But it's 2011 now. You can find pirated videos on YouTube, Google Earth put those shady satellite photo sites out of business, and hacking anything over the internet is not even remotely an impressive feat. Christ, even doing shit "because we can" is goddamn old! What is this, 2007?

If you're going to hack anything, hack breast cancer. There's something that needs to be inconvenienced slightly over the internet.

-Tabris

1 comment:

  1. (Psst! I'm saying they're acting like jackasses! Seriously, kids, get a real hobby.)

    When someone eventually does retaliate for that jackassery, I ask that you turn my avatar into a blobfish. It'll make sense when you see what a blobfish looks like.

    -Tabris

    ReplyDelete