Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Going to Review World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Eventually

Hey, everyone! I'm just writing this to tell you that I'm writing a review for World of Warcraft someday. I shouldn't need to, really, but I'm a huge fucking idiot, so I feel the need to write a full two page article to tell everyone that I'm working on a review.

Until I finish that review- and I'll be sure to write several more articles telling you that I am, in fact, working on a review- be sure to look very, very deeply into a post-apocalyptic game where you can sell your friend to cannibals and have sex with a robot.

-Tabris

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to explain now that I was joking about that "update on review" crap:

    http://pc.ign.com/articles/113/1138775p1.html

    Seriously, it was updated TODAY. No, not a review. Another preview of the review. SERIOUSLY.

    -Tabris

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND AGAIN. They updated that article AGAIN. AGAIN. Four pages now. How is this not a goddamn review? Or considered acceptable journalism?

    You're really ruining the joke, you know that? Also, all your reviews are bought off, because I'm right about FUCKING EVERYTHING and massive corruption is the only way a review could disagree with me.

    -Tabris

    ReplyDelete