Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Most Egotistical Motherfucker IN THE WORLD

I'm sorry, but...Jesus fucking Christ:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39554

"NOTE: You need to read this if you want to comment on my mod! If you don't pay attention and go by what I am saying, you won't be happy. I DO NOT tolerate any harsh criticism AT ALL. If you've got something mean to say, either keep it to yourself or alter the words to make it nice and include a smiley face or something... My previous experience of having people ridicule my mod was unpleasant and if it happens again, you won't have a happy life on the Nexus... I can guarantee...

That's not saying everyone will hate this mod, some people will like it. I'm giving a friendly warning to people who want to say stuff about this mod's improvement.

Instead of, "Hey, your mod sucks. I hate it because it adds +1/-1 to your S.P.E.C.I.A.L and barely anything else. Screw you!"

Write this, "Hey, your mod isn't as good as I thought it would be, sorry to say. I found it repetitive with the +1/-1 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. I would love to see something that makes it alter other stuff, like accuracy and DT. :)"

You have been warned."


Wow. Just wow. I can't say anything because the mods there, like fucking everywhere nowadays, will ban you if you dare not where a shit-eating grin all the time and dare bruise someone's poor ego, but still...Jesus, look at that shit! He throws a fucking tantrum, and then he pretends he's some sort of badass who's all connected and shit.

Oh, and he's (supposedly) a 29 year old dude who named his (equally supposed) production company "Shadow Ninja Productions" or something else a fucking thirteen year old boy would come up with.

...Yeah...

-Tabris

No comments:

Post a Comment